Sunday, March 09, 2008

Graphics Contest

The Homeschool Blog Awards need medium sized graphics for 2008. We will need a graphic for nominees and one for the winners. The same graphic may be used for both nominees and winners.

Here is how to enter.



  • Post the icon on your blog and leave a comment telling me how to get the icon. (or)
  • email the icon to me at osso(at)cableone(dot)net


I want to make sure people have enough time to be creative, so the first stage will last until the 28th of April, 2008. I am hoping for a couple dozen entries



Then in May I will display the icons and allow people to vote on the one they like best.



The rules for the contest are:




  • The graphics have to be available for others to use. The only options I can think of are 1.) you created the graphic or 2.) the graphic is public domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam is not tolerated. I welcome on topic comments from you.