Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The heart has it's reasons, of which reason knows nothing.
Blaise Pascal
I first came across this quote when reading Susannah Kells novel "The Fallen Angels" about the Illuminati's part in the French Revolution. I ran across it again when reading BigNut's post Homeschoolers: Unwitting pawns of the Christian Rightwing? at Three Loose Nuts. Fate, destiny or just coincidence, you decide?
While reading the Carnival of Education, I came across these two post that peaked my interest. In the first Matt Johnston attempts to debunk the need for government preschool in his post Perpetuating the Pre-School Myth at Going to the Mat. Then Dana ask "Do Faith Based Schools Adequately Prepare Students for College"at huffenglish.com
Hopefully these informative and entertaining post will keep you busy for awhile. Because I think a good nights rest, is my fate in the near future. Besides I still have a few more chapters of "The Fallen Angels" to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam is not tolerated. I welcome on topic comments from you.