Monday, January 03, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


The Stylish Blogger Award is both an honor from a fellow blogger and a way of networking with other bloggers. Thank you so much to PinonKnitter from Knitted Thoughts for including me in her award recipients.  Be sure to check out her blog. I just love the red coat and green lace scarf she knitted as Christmas gifts.

Here is a little explanation of the tasks you need to do should you choose to accept the award.

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Seven things about Alasandra
  1. I love animals
  2. I love flowers
  3. I love to read
  4. I have a wonderful husband and two terrific boys.
  5. I miss having a horse and going riding.
  6. I enjoy the Spring when the temperatures are in the 80's. I wish it would stay that way all year.
  7. I have visited Oahu, Hawaii; British Columbia & Alberta Canada; San Diego, California; Little Rock Arkansas; Macon & Atlanta Georgia; Washington D.C.;  Florida; New Orleans, Louisianan, Mobile, Alabama and Kansas City, Kansas.
15 Recently Discovered Bloggers ................. I promise to get back to this. I want to give it some thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam is not tolerated. I welcome on topic comments from you.