Sunday, February 07, 2010

Lemonade Stand Award

Alasandra's Homeschool Blog has been named a Lemonade Stand Award winner!  The Lemonade Stand Awards recognize blogs that demonstrate great attitudes or gratitude. Thanks for passing this along to me Jennifer from Blogging 'Bout Boys.

Now for my 10 picks.
  1. Homeschooling on the Hudson
  2. HERP&ES
  3. Ramblings, Rants & Remedies - Natalie introduced me to blogging and I hope to see her blogging more soon.
  4. Corn & Oil
  5. Home Spun Juggling
  6. Roscommon Acres
  7. O'Donnell Web
  8. Electric Barbarella
  9. Kitten's Homeschool
  10. Tales of Homeschool
My apologies for taking so long to post this.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Alasandra! I'm glad we're sisters against K Yuracko's diatribes. High five to educational anarchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! Well deserved on your part. Finally getting back to reading everyone's blogs and I've really missed yours!

    My lemonade stand will go well in the front yard, but business is sort of slow. The only traffic out here is from people that don't realize it's a dead end and turn around in our drive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dana I wish I lived on a dead end road. The road I live on is like the Indy 500.

    Susan, another High five to educational anarchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Spam is not tolerated. I welcome on topic comments from you.