Monday, April 28, 2008

Make sure all the public schools fall in line before you start harassing homeschoolers

Lately some homeschool critics having been insisting that homeschoolers must teach evolution. In fact some fellow homeschoolers have even joined the chorus. So I found Give me the lesson without the spin ironic.

In my junior year of high school in New Jersey, my U.S. history teacher used the first week of class to preach his religious beliefs. He told students, among other things, that they "belong in hell" if they reject Jesus as their savior, that evolution and the Big Bang are ridiculous and unscientific theories, and that there were dinosaurs on Noah's Ark.

Maybe they should make sure all the public schools fall in line before they start worrying about homeschoolers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam is not tolerated. I welcome on topic comments from you.