I found this cute MEME at Phat Mommy's
1) ONE FIELD TRIP YOUR CHILD LEARNED A LOT FROM
Our trip to Hawaii, we learned about time zones, how to navigate airports, we learned more about body searches then we actually wanted to know. Had a chance to try out our Japanese on the Japanese tourist in Hawaii. And we saw some really beautiful places. We also learned not to dive too deep when you are snorkeling or you tube fills up with water and you get a mouthful of water instead of air (well the kids learned that, I never managed too).
2) THE GAME/TOY THAT HAS GIVEN YOU THE MOST EDUCATION MILEAGE
Rock Tumbler, we have polished some really pretty rocks and had tons of fun identifying them.
3) ORDINARY HOUSEHOLD ITEM THAT HAS GIVEN YOU THE MOST EDUCATION MILEAGE
4) NAME THREE MAGAZINES/BOOKS ON YOUR COFFEE TABLE
National Geographic (magazine), Lord of the Rings (book), Wildflowers of Mississippi (book).
5) ONE SKILL YOUR CHILD LEARNED FROM GROCERY SHOPPING
How to compare prices.
6) ONE RESOURCE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING, BUT THEN REALIZED YOUR CHILD COULD LEARN THAT INFORMATION JUST BY LIVING LIFE
I can't think of anything.
7) AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE SAVED BY NOT PURCHASING CURRICULUM
Ok, we use curriculum so this question doesn't really apply to us. I did try to be a better shopper this year.
Like Phat Mommy I am not going to tag anyone, but feel free to play.