Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Butterfly Award

Kris, At Home Science, bestowed this lovely award on me. Here are the rules
1. Link to the person who gave you the award.
2. Post the graphic.
3. Pass the award on up to ten other bloggers whose blogs you consider cool.
Here are my ten choices
  1. Natalie, Rambling, Rants & Remedies
  2. Ragamuffin Studies
  3. Principled Discovery
  4. Esme Emannuel
  5. Just my cup of coffee
  6. History is Elementary
  7. Why Homeschool
  8. MISSISSIPPI GARDEN
  9. Made in Mississippi
  10. Hill Country of Monroe County, Mississippi

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Alasandra, for the Butterfly Award for HILL COUNTRY OF MONROE COUNTY MISSISSIPPI.

    I do most appreciate your recognition but regret that I cannot participate other than say, THANK YOU.

    Regards,
    Terry Thornton
    HILL COUNTRY OF MORNROE COUNTY MISSISSIPPI

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fine. I have enjoyed reading your blog and I just wanted you to know. ~Alasandra

    ReplyDelete

Spam is not tolerated. I welcome on topic comments from you.