Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A MEME About Books

One book that changed your life:
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, while it hasn't changed my life in a big way, it has changed the way I think about somethings.

One book that you've read more than once:
Lord of the Rings by Tolkien

One book that you would want on a desert island:
How on earth do you expect me to manage with just one. Honestly you have to at least let me have all the books on my family room book shelves. But I demand a public library on this desert island. They can drop new books by plane every month or something.

One book that made you laugh:
They Shoot Canoes, Don't They? Actually anything by Patrick F. McManus is guaranteed to have me giggling.

One book that made you cry:
A Tale of Two Cities

One book that you wish had been written:
I just wish Tolkien and some of my other favorite authors were still alive and churning out books for me to read.

One book you could not put down:
Any book I pick up.

One book you are currently reading:
Dean Koontz's Frankenstein, I can't wait for him to finish the third one in the series.


One book you've been meaning to read:
Gosh you expect me to pick just one off my list of 100+, that I add a new book to almost everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam is not tolerated. I welcome on topic comments from you.